- Is the new and final part of “The Hunger Games” movie worth your time?
- Part 2 may be the last we will be viewing within the super-business of Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence.
- Apart from behind-the-scene antics, the three “The Hunger Games” stars also revealed who among them would be the most likely to break character during filming.
- Thousands of shrieking teenage fans have greeted superstar Jennifer Lawrence as the final movie of The Hunger Games blockbuster franchise premiered in Berlin, whose monumental architecture served as the backdrop for much of the dystopian fantasy.
- The actress also confirmed this week that she will star in a movie she’s writing with comedian Amy Schumer.
“I just don’t understand how someone can do that to another human being”, Hemsworth told Men’s Health United Kingdom magazine (via Daily Mail).