- His work uses computer simulation and computer numerically controlled (CNC) hardware to generate innovative design, construction, and assembly solutions.
- For more information, please visit http://www.asite.com. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_uYAJvb2rk
This is the 7th “Build Live” event in the Build Earth Live series founded to promote Collaborative BIM awareness in the AEC community.
- In 2008, the same project also won an AIA New York Merit Award and a New York Designs Award from the Architectural League of New York.
- Nathan was part of the BSI working group which developed the British Standards for Collaborative BIM – BS1192 and PAS1192, and co-founded the Build Earth Live series of global Collaborative BIM events in 2008.
- Build New York Live, a 48hr global BIM competition organized by Asite, is the latest event in the Build Earth Live series
New technology is revolutionizing the way buildings are designed and how the public can be engaged in the process.
- The building information modeling market is expected to grow from a market share of $2640.12 million in 2013 to $8646.47 million by 2020 at a CAGR of 16.72%.
- Players involved in the development of building information modeling market include Archidata Inc.(Canada), Asite Solutions Pvt.
- This growth is expected due to the growing industrial sector for the building information modeling market.
- Browse 111 market data tables and 80 figures spread through 230 pages and in-depth TOC on “Building Information Modeling Market – Analysis and Forecast 2013 – 2020”.
- The quality of building information modeling process is determined by reducing costs, saving time, and improving speed of the process.