Skip to content
- Certain information contained in this document may include “forward-looking information”.
- Following the dispute settlement, it was determined that working through the Québec end-of-year construction holiday (December 18th – January 3rd) would not result in commercial production prior to year-end.
- MONTREAL, QUEBEC–(Marketwired – Dec 15, 2015) – Orbite Technologies Inc. (ORT.TO)(EORBF) (“Orbite” or the “Company”) announced today that a dispute, now resolved, with one of its contractors will push the end of construction of its HPA production facility and start of commercial production into Q1 2016.
- In this document, words such as “may”, “would”, “could”, “will”, “likely”, “believe”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “intend”, “plan”, “estimate” and similar words and the negative form thereof are used to identify forward-looking statements.
- Without limiting the foregoing, the information and any forward-looking information may include statements regarding projects, costs, objectives and future returns of the Company or hypotheses underlying these items.
- The building information modeling market is expected to grow from a market share of $2640.12 million in 2013 to $8646.47 million by 2020 at a CAGR of 16.72%.
- Players involved in the development of building information modeling market include Archidata Inc.(Canada), Asite Solutions Pvt.
- This growth is expected due to the growing industrial sector for the building information modeling market.
- Browse 111 market data tables and 80 figures spread through 230 pages and in-depth TOC on “Building Information Modeling Market – Analysis and Forecast 2013 – 2020”.
- The quality of building information modeling process is determined by reducing costs, saving time, and improving speed of the process.