Skip to content
- For example, in South Australia and Tasmania a number of energy infrastructure construction projects are going ahead.
- This solid performance is a consequence of high levels of investment in oil and gas and energy infrastructure projects.
- Notwithstanding the aforementioned power station, it’s largely a different story in the energy and utilities construction sector, however.
- However, it isn’t stalling altogether and there are still some ongoing construction projects, including in Queensland.
- Meanwhile, a project to develop the rail infrastructure in Melbourne is continuing with an upgrade of the Cranbourne-Pakenham rail corridor.
- For more information, and to view Building Design+Construction magazine’s full Giants 300 Report online, go to www.dbfinc.com.
- Moving up in the Engineering/Architecture Firms category from No. 31 in 2014, DBF now ranks No. 27 in Building Design+Construction magazine’s Giants 300 Report for 2015.
- Once again, Davis, Bowen and Friedel Inc. has been ranked in the top 300 architecture, engineering and construction firms in the country.
- Michaels, Md., and Delmar, Del. and Md.; and the new regional service center now under construction for Choptank Electric in Salisbury, Md.
- With an annual list based on revenue data, the magazine charts the largest commercial AEC firms in the United States based on their building-type revenue, building information modeling revenue, green building work and other criteria.