Skip to content
- Providing secure access to the network with security between both the network and the cloud and the network and the endpoint should be a priority.
- For example, creating a distributed architecture using Versatile Interface Processors, which carry their own processors and can switch IP data packets and provide network services allows the system performance to scale up according to requirements.
- CBR rounds up the five things that your network will need to be in order to survive in 2016.
- What will be the characteristics of a good IT network in 2016?
- A mesh network, the most resilient form of network, might provide a solution.
- Emerson said that these edge facilities, or neighbourhood data centres, will support the larger data centres providing low-latency content and applications to users or data processing and logic for IoT networks.
- Reams of data will pour into data centres as IoT becomes more widely adopted, but data will not be the only changing factor impacting the industry.
- To answer this, data centres will need to find a common language in which devices can interact.
- According to Emerson, cloud could get more complex as data centre servers are still running below their optimum capacity.
- The company said the solution will enable new levels of visibility, control and automation by creating interconnectivity across data centre systems.