- £35m terminal will be built at the Trafalgar Dock
Plans to build a new ferry terminal for Red Funnel in Southampton have got the green light.
- The facilities are to be moved from Town Quay to the Eastern Docks to make way for a £450m waterfront development, due to go before planners in August.
- Red Funnel plans to build the £35m ferry terminal at the Trafalgar Dock to improve links with the Isle of White.
It will include a four-deck car park above the marshalling yard to replace existing surface parking and car storage
Kevin George, CEO at Red Funnel, said: “We’re delighted that the plans have been approved.
“This is a major step for Red Funnel in terms of delivering the first part of the Solent Gateways scheme alongside the proposals for East Cowes, which are also being progressed.”
- Certain information contained in this document may include “forward-looking information”.
- Following the dispute settlement, it was determined that working through the Québec end-of-year construction holiday (December 18th – January 3rd) would not result in commercial production prior to year-end.
- MONTREAL, QUEBEC–(Marketwired – Dec 15, 2015) – Orbite Technologies Inc. (ORT.TO)(EORBF) (“Orbite” or the “Company”) announced today that a dispute, now resolved, with one of its contractors will push the end of construction of its HPA production facility and start of commercial production into Q1 2016.
- In this document, words such as “may”, “would”, “could”, “will”, “likely”, “believe”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “intend”, “plan”, “estimate” and similar words and the negative form thereof are used to identify forward-looking statements.
- Without limiting the foregoing, the information and any forward-looking information may include statements regarding projects, costs, objectives and future returns of the Company or hypotheses underlying these items.
- The most essential and noteworthy advantages of the HydroWorx 300 Series include:
The HydroWorx 300 Series will enjoy its PPS 2015 debut in HydroWorx Booth #733.
- The HydroWorx 300 Series is a free-standing underwater treadmill system that utilizes the same engineering and technology that can be found in all world-class HydroWorx therapy pools.
- HydroWorx is proud to be attending the annual American Physical Therapy Association’s (APTA) Private Practice Section (PPS) Conference and Exhibition.
- HydroWorx will showcase its newest aquatic therapy modality, the 300 Series, at APTA’s PPS Annual Conference and Exhibition from November 11-14, 2015 in Orlando, Florida.
- There, the nearly 1,000 attendees, including private practice clinic owners and physical therapists, will have the opportunity to get a first-hand look at – and demonstration of – the innovative construction-free HydroWorx 300 Series water therapy modality that was first unveiled in June 2015.
- NTE Energy, a power developer and energy services provider, announced today that its affiliate NTE Ohio, LLC (“NTE”), has successfully closed $645 million in project financing for construction and operation of its Middletown Energy Center.
- NTE Energy, through its affiliates, develops and acquires strategically located electric generation and transmission facilities within North America.
- Capital Dynamics’ CEI team holds extensive expertise in investing, financing, owning and operating conventional and clean energy businesses globally.
- NTE Energy, through its affiliates, is actively developing three projects located in West Texas, Southwest Ohio, and North Carolina as well as pursuing early-stage opportunities in several other locations.
- The team executes all aspects of project development, from initial market and site evaluations and permitting to financing, construction and operation.