Skip to content
- Lawrence argued that the “non-verisimilitude” of rooms paradoxically preserved the intention of the original architecture at the level of aura.
- How can authorship work to expose hidden value judgments or latent potential in a so-called “original”?
- The commercial and social value of “new” and “novel” and even “original” are, arguably, products of modernity.
- What constitutes authorship when architecture almost always involves the evolution of existing typologies?
- What does it mean to preserve or destabilise “original” authorial intent?
- The BTI 7800 Virtual Network Edge represents the third phase of the BTI 7800 Series platform rollout.
- At the Layer123 SDN & OpenFlow World Congress, BTI will showcase the Virtual Network Edge solution — in Booth #14 — by demonstrating a Proof-of-Concept with Active Broadband Networks’ Virtual Broadband Network Gateway (vBNG).
- The BTI 7800 Virtual Network Edge solution integrates rich optical transport and wire-speed routing with applications software in an open system that supports rapid development and ease of use.
- A new class of solution that capitalizes on a truly open architecture, integrating cloud/Web 2.0 technologies with a converged packet-optical platform, the BTI 7800 Virtual Network Edge enables next-generation broadband services delivery at the network edge.
- BTI is a market-leading provider of cloud and metro networking software and systems to colocation, content and service providers around the world.