Skip to content
- With the start of College of the Sequoias’ upcoming fall semester, comes the return of its many academic programs, including the school’s architecture program.
- COS also opened the Tulare College Center, which operates agriculture programs and other programs.
- The architecture department is located at the COS Tulare Campus, 4999 E. Bardsley Ave.
- On Aug. 17, new and returning students will have the opportunity to join the program, which offers seven main courses.
- Since 2000, the department has assisted in helping more than 100 students successfully gain employment in architecture, and 48 to attend four-year universities pursuing bachelor degrees, said Rolando Gonzalez, architecture professor.