Skip to content
- Rocla Concrete Tie, Inc. (“Rocla”), the largest supplier of pre-stressed concrete ties to North America’s freight and transit railroads, has entered in to a long-term supply agreement with All Aboard Florida and Florida East Coast Railway (FECR).
- Rocla Concrete Tie, Inc. is a portfolio company of Altus Capital Partners.
- Rocla is the leading producer of pre-stressed concrete rail ties in the United States.
- Based in Jacksonville, Florida, FECR provides end-to-end intermodal and carload solutions to customers who demand cost-effective and premium quality.
- Vice President of Business Development, Brett Urquhart, said, “Rocla is excited to be part of this unique partnership between FECR and All Aboard Florida.
- For more information, and to view Building Design+Construction magazine’s full Giants 300 Report online, go to www.dbfinc.com.
- Moving up in the Engineering/Architecture Firms category from No. 31 in 2014, DBF now ranks No. 27 in Building Design+Construction magazine’s Giants 300 Report for 2015.
- Once again, Davis, Bowen and Friedel Inc. has been ranked in the top 300 architecture, engineering and construction firms in the country.
- Michaels, Md., and Delmar, Del. and Md.; and the new regional service center now under construction for Choptank Electric in Salisbury, Md.
- With an annual list based on revenue data, the magazine charts the largest commercial AEC firms in the United States based on their building-type revenue, building information modeling revenue, green building work and other criteria.