Skip to content
- And to do that, they rely on a de facto standard reference architecture for managing currency risk.
- It is the single most important element in a well-run currency risk management program.
- More specifically, there are three key components of the de facto standard reference architecture for managing currency risk, including 1) exposure analytics and decision support; 2) a trading platform for trade execution; and 3) a TMS for trade accounting.
- In this article, I’ll explain what that reference architecture looks like, and the results it has enabled award-winning treasury teams to achieve.
- The treasury team collaborates with stakeholders inside and outside the business to facilitate decision making that takes currency risk into account.