- Eagle New Energy specialise in the supply and installation of Photovoltaic systems.
- As part of our on-going expansion programme we are looking for solar PV installation companies to work with us.
- Your team will have previous experience and category 2 asbestos training would be an advantage.
- Operatives will ideally have either PASMA or IPAF training and you will need to work within East Anglia and the London area on mainly commercial projects.
For further details or to apply please contact Charlotte Adams, Business Development Manager via email to email@example.com
- But while some view buildings like the Southbank Centre and University of East Anglia (UEA) as examples of daring and dramatic design others argue they are an austere and bleak eyesore.
- The vast Park Hill estate of flats in Sheffield is also being shown to the public as part of the Brutal Utopias tours starting on 25 September.
And while structures built from slabs of concrete may not be everyone’s cup of tea, the National Trust is keen to convince detractors they are much more than blots on the landscape.
- The “teaching wall” is a building close to half a kilometre long made of unbroken concrete housing different schools of the university.
- There are also the iconic accommodation blocks known as the “ziggurats” – stepped terraces of concrete and glass that hug the landscape.