Skip to content
- A strip of double insulated U-glass brings natural light into the production hall from the south, while protecting it from summer sun exposure.
- Black glass walls enclose a showroom where a movement-activated system plays atmospheric music when someone enters the space.
- “The white walls, floor and ceiling polarise the dark entry funnel.”
- Tinted and textured glass delineate areas inside this office and factory completed by V.oid Architecture for the Lima-based company that manufactures car windscreens for Tesla (+ slideshow).
- The production offices are suspended over the vast machinery hall, giving employees clear views of the production line.