Skip to content
- Cabinet Secretary for Infrastructure Keith Brown said: “It seems a long time since 2011 when construction work on the bridge began.
- “During 2015 the progress in building the new bridge has been much more noticeable to passers-by the higher above the water the bridge has grown.
- Now entering its final year of construction, Scotland’s latest engineering wonder has been taking shape over the Firth of Forth.
- The Frame the Bridge campaign also launched in 2015, with people being encouraged to send in pictures of themselves or family and friends with the bridge works in the background.
- “It’s very clear the progress that is being made as we look forward to 2016 and the final year of construction.”