Skip to content
- Lawrence argued that the “non-verisimilitude” of rooms paradoxically preserved the intention of the original architecture at the level of aura.
- How can authorship work to expose hidden value judgments or latent potential in a so-called “original”?
- The commercial and social value of “new” and “novel” and even “original” are, arguably, products of modernity.
- What constitutes authorship when architecture almost always involves the evolution of existing typologies?
- What does it mean to preserve or destabilise “original” authorial intent?