Skip to content
- Emerson said that these edge facilities, or neighbourhood data centres, will support the larger data centres providing low-latency content and applications to users or data processing and logic for IoT networks.
- Reams of data will pour into data centres as IoT becomes more widely adopted, but data will not be the only changing factor impacting the industry.
- To answer this, data centres will need to find a common language in which devices can interact.
- According to Emerson, cloud could get more complex as data centre servers are still running below their optimum capacity.
- The company said the solution will enable new levels of visibility, control and automation by creating interconnectivity across data centre systems.
- Why Open Source Software Is Taking Over You don’t have to look far to see evidence of open source software’s impact on IT as a whole.
- You don’t have to look far to see evidence of open source software’s impact on IT as a whole.
- But no one is making real money from open source.
- We also hear about the most common tools being used for continuous integration, continuous delivery, an…
- Over the past decade we have seen the migration from physical servers to virtual machines and now to public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud.