Skip to content
- Emerson said that these edge facilities, or neighbourhood data centres, will support the larger data centres providing low-latency content and applications to users or data processing and logic for IoT networks.
- Reams of data will pour into data centres as IoT becomes more widely adopted, but data will not be the only changing factor impacting the industry.
- To answer this, data centres will need to find a common language in which devices can interact.
- According to Emerson, cloud could get more complex as data centre servers are still running below their optimum capacity.
- The company said the solution will enable new levels of visibility, control and automation by creating interconnectivity across data centre systems.