- Architectural decorative glass is the key to making any design look extraordinary.
- As you may know, we here at Livinglass make custom glass in Los Angeles, CA for the world’s largest designers and architecture firms around the world.
- Our architectural glass designs are renowned for their beauty, elegance, safety, and use of recycled materials. We make you look good, as well as the planet.
- We are excited for our recent growth and for the impact that our glass designs are having on the international architecture and design community.
- Our other custom glass lines: Fusion, Fresh and Elemental, offer additional design options.
- Using the model, contractors can determine the proper sequence of installation, as well as which trades will clash during installation.
• 5D: Estimating.
- In comparison to traditional coordination, BIM projects result in shorter construction schedules.
- This is particularly important for BIM coordination time.
- Build BIM into your Business
Haven’t a clue what the elements above mean or how to put them into action?
- While many think of BIM as software, in reality BIM is more about workflows and social practices.
- Green building construction is on track to make up a quarter of the US construction market this year, according to a new report from the US Green Business Council (USGBC) released this week.
- It forecasts the green building construction market will grow 15.1% annually – outpacing the 9% expected growth in overall construction starts this year – from $150.6bn in 2015 to $224.4bn in 2018.
- By 2018, more than one third of all construction will be green, the report predicts.
“Estimates of the economic impact of green building construction for 2015-18 show a significant increase in impact on GDP, jobs and labor earnings as compared to 2011-14,” the report’s authors wrote.
- From 2015 to 2018, green building is expected to support 3.9m jobs, bring $268bn to industry workers and add $303bn to the GDP, according to the report.
- It defined green building as construction that is sensitive to site placement, resources use and indoor air quality, among other factors.