Skip to content
- Argentinian studio It Met used corrugated plastic and sheets of wood to partition the workspaces of this advertising agency in Buenos Aires.
- “We are are an architecture and design studio, so the furniture pieces that we develop are always directed to solve or to complement our architecture spaces,” said Ciovich.
- “There are 10 different kinds of panels, and all of them were designed under the same concept,” said Ciovich.
- Ten types of panel in different materials and coatings were used to designate meeting rooms, desk spaces and recreational areas.
- “We believe in the concept of modular architecture that takes shape through the union of different parts.”
- Hermansson Hiller Lundberg – a Stockholm studio made up of architects Andreas Hermansson, Andreas Hiller and Samuel Lundberg – designed the building as a permanent residence for a family.
- Broad white piers and a colonnade suggest a Classical aesthetic on the facade of this small residence near Stockholm by architecture firm Hermansson Hiller Lundberg (+ slideshow).
- “The repetition of pillars and the juxtaposition of building elements create a minimalistic complexity,” said Hermansson Hiller Lundberg.
- These were rendered off-white, with the most prominent surfaces given a smooth surface, while others were left with a rough texture.
- Walls and ceiling surfaces inside the house have also been rendered off-white, while the floor is polished concrete.