Skip to content
- Unlike CAD programs, Revit will not allow you to override a dimension value with another dimension value without changing the geometry.
- He is a member of AUGI, Club Revit, the UK Revit Register, the Los Angeles Revit Users Group and the Southern California Revit Users Group.
- A listening dimension is a form of temporary dimension that appears as an element is being sketched inside or outside the sketch mode.
- When this is clicked, it turns the temporary dimension into a permanent dimension (see Figure 15).
- Diameter: The Diameter dimension tool measures the length of a straight line segment that passes through the center of a circle.
- But as popular as it is in the industry, it is still hard to find qualified and experienced Revit users.
- This is because the company already has a collection of families or there is a Revit guru who handles the families.
- The key to learning how to create quality Revit families is to understand the Family Editor modeling concepts and component creation process.
- Worldwide, Autodesk Revit Architecture has become one of the most popular BIM software tools.
- This can be confusing and frustrating for beginners or those trying to transition to BIM. However, when the concepts and methodology are grasped, Revit family creation is not that difficult.