Skip to content
- “Living inside a building is nothing like looking at a few pictures of one,” Groves Natcheva Architects co-founder Adriana Natcheva told Dezeen.
- It is set in Groves Natcheva Architects’ apartment renovation on a South Kensington mews completed in 2010.
- London Design Festival 2015: an apartment renovated by Groves Natcheva Architects provides the setting for this short thriller, which the London-based studio created to promote the project using “emotion” (+ movie).
- Groves Natcheva Architects wanted to find a more engaging way to showcase their design, rather than simply using the typical set of still photographs showing an empty house.
- The new movie, titled Black Ice, is the first in a series that the studio is making for their architecture and interior projects.