Skip to content
- The map allows the robot to know its location at all times and move around a construction site unaided.
- I think that in the next five to ten years we are going to see mobile robots on the construction site, but they’re not going to replace humans.
- Kohler says a robot builder would have multiple benefits, not least in terms of reducing the planning time required before building begins.
- The robot is an industrial arm on a mobile base and is designed to be self-contained, without the need for external localization systems.
- He told Reuters that construction sites are fascinating to roboticists.