Skip to content
- The road will be constructed in the areas that fall under the limits of Kochi Corporation and Thrikakkkara Municipality.
- Out of the total project cost, Rs 270 crore will be set aside for meeting land acquisition cost.
- The expected cost for the construction of the road including two large bridges and one small bridge is estimated at Rs 412 crore.
- As per the plan, in the first phase, work will be carried out at the stretch between Seaport Airport Road and Arakkakadavu, where land acquisition is comparatively easier.
- KOCHI: A new four-lane Road will be constructed from Seaport-Airport Road in Thrikkakkara to connect it with Chakkarapparambu in the NH. The work will be implemented in a phase-to-phase manner and the administrative decision in this regard is likely to be taken soon.