Skip to content
- IntegrationWorks helps clients use and share their information more effectively, save time, reduce costs, and improve application security in their business integration efforts.
- Under terms of the agreement, IntegrationWorks will use WSO2 open source middleware to provide customers with systems integration services based on service-oriented architecture (SOA) best practices.
- Leading enterprise customers worldwide rely on WSO2’s award-winning 100% open source platform and its robust performance and governance for their mission-critical applications.
- WSO2 delivers the industry’s most comprehensive open source platform for building, integrating, managing, securing and analyzing companies’ APIs, applications, and Web services—on-premises, in the cloud, on mobile devices, and across the Internet of Things.
- Visit http://wso2.com to learn more, or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.