Skip to content
- Can Design Change Society? pop-up exhibition will run from 2 – 20 September in Haus der Kulturen der Welt in Berlin.
- Can Design Change Society? It is, indeed, the big question that has plagued the design profession right from the beginning.
- The pop-up exhibition will present prototypical projects, both historical and contemporary, that have tried to use design for social change.
- By what means can we approach design change and the future in a new way today?
- Starting with the high aspirations of Bauhaus to use rational, humanist design to transform every aspect of life, the spectre of social change continues to haunt design.