Skip to content
- Northern Irish contractor McLaughlin & Harvey is tipped to take the biggest building package in the £100m expansion London Luton Airport.
- Sources also told the Enquirer that a contract award is imminent for the improvements to the terminal building and construction of a new two-storey pier.
- Whitemountain’s job is to turn the existing approach road to the terminal building into a dual carriageway, remodelling of the set-down area and the repositioning of the coach terminal.
- A deal would mean contractors from Northern Ireland had bagged two of the three main packages on the programme.
- The £100m investment is set to transform the airport by improving overall customer experience and increase capacity from 12m to 18m passengers per year by 2026.