- A half-buried truck is seen at an industrial estate hit by a landslide in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, December 23, 2015.
- Damaged vehicles and containers are seen at an industrial estate hit by a landslide in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, December 23, 2015.
- Rescuers walk along tyre tracks at the site of a landslide which hit an industrial park on Sunday in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, China, December 22, 2015.
- On Tuesday, police raided offices of the company that was managing the dump site, Shenzhen Yixianglong Investment Development.
- Rescue workers work on a damaged building during search and rescue operations at an industrial estate hit by a landslide in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, December 23, 2015.
- Unlike CAD programs, Revit will not allow you to override a dimension value with another dimension value without changing the geometry.
- He is a member of AUGI, Club Revit, the UK Revit Register, the Los Angeles Revit Users Group and the Southern California Revit Users Group.
- A listening dimension is a form of temporary dimension that appears as an element is being sketched inside or outside the sketch mode.
- When this is clicked, it turns the temporary dimension into a permanent dimension (see Figure 15).
- Diameter: The Diameter dimension tool measures the length of a straight line segment that passes through the center of a circle.
- Providing secure access to the network with security between both the network and the cloud and the network and the endpoint should be a priority.
- For example, creating a distributed architecture using Versatile Interface Processors, which carry their own processors and can switch IP data packets and provide network services allows the system performance to scale up according to requirements.
- CBR rounds up the five things that your network will need to be in order to survive in 2016.
- What will be the characteristics of a good IT network in 2016?
- A mesh network, the most resilient form of network, might provide a solution.
- The totals represent the number of new firms opening accounts with
Bank of Scotland, Clydesdale Bank, TSB Bank and The Royal Bank of Scotland.
- The number of start ups fell by 5.3 per cent, 169, from 3,159 in the second quarter on this year.
- The rise in start ups compared with last year was driven by strong growth in the number of new construction firms, to 378 from 287.
- This suggests people are being encouraged to start firms by the strength of the recovery in the construction sector and the housing market from the downturn that followed the financial crisis of 2008.
- Sole trader start up numbers have increased during periods when people have found it harder to get jobs.
- The protesters are campaigning against the sale of London Metropolitan University’s Cass Faculty of Art, Architecture and Design which, is expected to gain the London University a minimum of £50m.
- It followed a night of visual protests, which saw hundreds of students standing as silhouettes in the university windows as sunlight left London.
- With the university seeming under increasing fire in recent years, the board of Directors has decided that a single, Holloway Campus in 2017 is a decision that best suits the university, however, many students of London Met staunchly oppose that opinion.
“We believe this will benefit our students, who will enjoy an enhanced student experience, and our staff, who will have more opportunities to collaborate”
- The student protests have been led by protest group Occupy The Cass, and Turner prize-winner Jeremy Deller, who is a visiting professor at the Cass, has been seen on Twitter showing his support for the cause.
Such flexibility is surely prudent for all cyclical stocks be they miners or housebuilders (Other OTC: UBGXF – news) .
- That has resulted in two interrelated problems: huge oversupply of most commodities and many miners being over-leveraged.
- Many miners had progressive dividend policies that required payouts to slowly increase or, at the very least, stay the same over time.
- As the markets turned and the miners began to flounder, these badges of pride soon became albatrosses around their necks.
- The root cause of their woes, and indeed those of all commodities producers, is the same China .
- Certain information contained in this document may include “forward-looking information”.
- Following the dispute settlement, it was determined that working through the Québec end-of-year construction holiday (December 18th – January 3rd) would not result in commercial production prior to year-end.
- MONTREAL, QUEBEC–(Marketwired – Dec 15, 2015) – Orbite Technologies Inc. (ORT.TO)(EORBF) (“Orbite” or the “Company”) announced today that a dispute, now resolved, with one of its contractors will push the end of construction of its HPA production facility and start of commercial production into Q1 2016.
- In this document, words such as “may”, “would”, “could”, “will”, “likely”, “believe”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “intend”, “plan”, “estimate” and similar words and the negative form thereof are used to identify forward-looking statements.
- Without limiting the foregoing, the information and any forward-looking information may include statements regarding projects, costs, objectives and future returns of the Company or hypotheses underlying these items.
- The cutting-edge Vietnamese architect Vo Trong Nghia has been announced as the designer of the fourth annual Sherman Contemporary Art Foundation (SCAF) “Fugitive Structures” architectural pavilion which will be installed across two cities and two sites in 2016: the State Library of Queensland, Brisbane and the Sherman Contemporary Art Foundation, Sydney.
“I want to bring nature back to the city,” said Vo. “In Ho Chi Minh City, the population has reached nearly 10 million with only 5.35km2 of green space – only 0.25% of the entire city.
- Vietnam’s unrestricted economic development has devastated the natural environment across the country.
- This is the problem architects need to solve.”
According to SCAF, Vo’s innovative bamboo “green steel” structure incorporates a dense forest of natural materials and will feature a clear ceiling that floats above, creating a shelter from the elements whilst allowing visitors to view the sky.
- The highly porous structure will include numerous entry points for adults and children to walk or crawl through.
Dr Gene Sherman, Executive Director of SCAF, explained: “The design of the SCAF pavilion centres around two central pillars of Vo Trong Nghia’s approach to architecture: the innovative use of bamboo, and his passion – and self imposed duty – to green the world’s urban landscapes with plants and vegetation.”
- Mass timber could prove to be a viable alternative to concrete and steel for mid-to-high rise buildings.
- We don’t see mass timber replacing those, it just becomes another option when certain parameters and goals apply to a project.”
- Called mass timber, the material is an umbrella term for large, solid chunks of panelized wood.
- Out of the mass timber initiative, CLT might prove to change the construction paradigm.
- Two urban building projects, in New York City and Portland, Oregon, will be changing their city’s skylines with an environmentally sustainable, cost-competitive building material.
- He also pointed out that the November data on the construction sector from Britain’s purchasing managers was also softer.
- DISMAL official data yesterday revealed weaker than expected growth in the construction sector that followed on a sharp slide in output in the third quarter of the year.
- Output in the sector – accounting for about 7 per cent of British GDP – edged up just 0.2 per cent in October, significantly undershooting City forecasts.
- The ONS said infrastructure had risen to almost £4 billion (28 per cent) of total construction industry output over the year to September 2015.
- The Office for National Statistics also said that Q3 construction output was now estimated to have slumped by 1.9 per cent, heavily influenced by a 5.6 per cent fall in housebuilding.