- So the California High-Speed Rail Authority asked firms to suggest how to reduce costs, speed up construction and attract outside money.
- Officials with the rail authority called the receipt of 36 responses a sign that the private sector is very interested.
- The rail authority released the documents to The Associated Press under a Public Records Act request.
- SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — Businesses that might bid to build a high-speed rail network across California are questioning whether there will be enough government funding to complete the complex and ambitious project.
- In response it received 36 submissions from firms including global construction and engineering giants AECOM, Siemens and Parsons.
Build New York Live are pleased to announce our official judges – Press Release Rocket
- His work uses computer simulation and computer numerically controlled (CNC) hardware to generate innovative design, construction, and assembly solutions.
- For more information, please visit http://www.asite.com. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_uYAJvb2rk
This is the 7th “Build Live” event in the Build Earth Live series founded to promote Collaborative BIM awareness in the AEC community.
- In 2008, the same project also won an AIA New York Merit Award and a New York Designs Award from the Architectural League of New York.
- Nathan was part of the BSI working group which developed the British Standards for Collaborative BIM – BS1192 and PAS1192, and co-founded the Build Earth Live series of global Collaborative BIM events in 2008.
- Build New York Live, a 48hr global BIM competition organized by Asite, is the latest event in the Build Earth Live series
New technology is revolutionizing the way buildings are designed and how the public can be engaged in the process.