Skip to content
- The annual Vectorworks Design Scholarship sets the stage for up-and-coming designers to show off their talents.
- The scholarship offers two tiers of winnings, the first of which offers $3,000 USD to winners.
- Open to students pursuing design-related degrees in post-secondary and graduate programs, the 2015 rendition of the scholarship has its roster of winners.
- Winners were selected from all categories for a grand total of 16 scholarship recipients chosen from a pool of over 2,000 entries.
- In addition to Schmitz’s design, 15 other projects from around the world were recognized as first tier winners by the judges.