- Join host Graphisoft and Abvent on a special live webinar demonstrating Twinmotion and ArchiCAD for advanced yet simple visualizations for AEC.
Graphisoft, the leading Building Information Modeling (BIM) software vendor, has announced today a new live, webinar online for 2 February 2016.
- The focus of the webinar is the introduction of Twinmotion software for ArchiCAD 19.
- Developed by Ka-Ra and distributed worldwide by Abvent of France, Twinmotion is compatible with every 3D modeling software on the market today, in addition to leading BIM software programs such as ArchiCAD 19.
- Regarded a great fit for architecture, landscape and urban planning professionals, Twinmotion is considered special because of its ease-of-use and power.
- The award-winning AEC visualization program Twinmotion is changing the way designers and engineers interact with their 3D models.
Teaching Students the Value of BIM > ENGINEERING.com
- The event was designed to enhance the students’ understanding of various BIM concepts and scenarios.
- Recently, 24 university students from three different universities in Singapore, Australia and Columbia had the opportunity to take part in a five-day 5D BIM Immersion and Competition.
- The immersion featured a number of hands-on training sessions on 4D and 5D BIM concepts using a variety of software such as ARCHICAD and Synchro.
For more information on the 5D BIM Immersion and Competition, visit the GRAPHISOFT website.
- Students in the southern hemisphere have been busy learning what building information modeling (BIM) is all about.
GRAPHISOFT adds Generative Design with Rhino-Grasshopper Connection > ENGINEERING.com
- The Rhino-Grasshopper-ARCHICAD alliance lets architects and designers use Grasshopper’s algorithmic design tool with ARCHICAD BIM software using a unique iterative design workflow.
- With this, GRAPHISOFT hopes to make BIM a more versatile design tool for architects.
- By using the connection, BIM can be used before building elements are differentiated.
- This design workflow stands out in its ability to help the user easily explore a large number of design variations.
- The new tool integrates the traditional design process with a computational design approach.