- This is the Tetris House: a modular housing design that loves to show off its good side.
- The entire Tetris House structure is constructed of concrete and steel with walls of glass windows.
- As you may have guessed, the puzzle video game Tetris is the inspiration for this modern modular housing design.
“The entire Tetris House structure consists of stiff ‘building blocks,’” said Janjaap Ruijssenaars, founder of the house’s designer Universe Architecture.
- The Tetris House design was recently approved for mass production on an international scale—meaning that it could be showing up in a neighborhood near you.
To learn more about the Tetris House system, check out the website.
Creating Loadable Revit Families > ENGINEERING.com
- But as popular as it is in the industry, it is still hard to find qualified and experienced Revit users.
- This is because the company already has a collection of families or there is a Revit guru who handles the families.
- The key to learning how to create quality Revit families is to understand the Family Editor modeling concepts and component creation process.
- Worldwide, Autodesk Revit Architecture has become one of the most popular BIM software tools.
- This can be confusing and frustrating for beginners or those trying to transition to BIM. However, when the concepts and methodology are grasped, Revit family creation is not that difficult.