Skip to content
- Steve Leone, a principal at Spiezle Architectural Group, Inc., has been named to the Board of Trustees of the New Jersey Foundation for Aging (NJFA).
- Spiezle Architectural Group is an award-winning, full-service architectural and planning firm.
- Leone heads the firm’s senior living practice.
- Spiezle serves senior living, academic, corporate/commercial, government, hospitality, recreational and religious clients.
- In addition, Leone is a co-founder of Life Enrichment Aging in Place Professionals (LEAPp), a coalition of experienced professionals consulting with public and private organizations to create communities that support aging in place.