- Beginning tomorrow and continuing over the next three months, global design software developer Vectorworks, Inc.® will host six BIM Camp events in major U.S. cities including: Boston, New York, Chicago, New Orleans, Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- Continue to check back at this page for future BIM Camp location announcements.
- Dates and locations of upcoming camps include:
The cost to attend a BIM Camp is $25 per person.
- “Our BIM Camps are geared toward those who might be unsure of how to use the cutting-edge technology to its fullest capacity,” said Rubina Siddiqui, Senior BIM solutions specialist at Vectorworks.
- Vectorworks, Inc. is a global design software developer serving the architecture, landscape and entertainment industries.
Project Sunroof calculates rooftop solar potential using Google Maps
- Figures are offered up for different scenarios, such as leasing solar panels, taking out a loan to pay for them or buying them outright.
- Powered by Google Maps, Project Sunroof can tell users how much sun is hitting their roof and how much they might be able to shave off their power bills.
The video below provides a quick overview of Project Sunroof.
- According to Google, it already has access to all the information needed to create detailed maps of your rooftop’s candidacy for solar harvesting.
- Well, a new venture from Google is aimed at taking the guesswork out of weaning your household off the grid.