Skip to content
- Barratt London is preparing to start construction of a 28-storey twisting tower on one of the last remaining Thames riverfront sites in Wandsworth.
- Barratt London has allocated 20% of the apartments for on-site ‘affordable’ housing and is committing £1.6m to improve local infrastructure.
- This optical twist is achieved by the diagonal lines of tapered solid balustrades jutting against the horizontal lines of the balconies.
- Designed by local architects Patel Taylor, wraparound balconies, rotated at an angle of two degrees, appear as a series of ‘rotating discs’.
- The ground level features a double-height glazed residential lobby and a riverfront retail unit. The mezzanine level contains a second floor to the retail unit, a gym for residents, staff facilities and management welfare facilities.