- Using the model, contractors can determine the proper sequence of installation, as well as which trades will clash during installation.
• 5D: Estimating.
- In comparison to traditional coordination, BIM projects result in shorter construction schedules.
- This is particularly important for BIM coordination time.
- Build BIM into your Business
Haven’t a clue what the elements above mean or how to put them into action?
- While many think of BIM as software, in reality BIM is more about workflows and social practices.
Discover the building information modeling market that will be worth $8,646.47 million by 2020, at a CAGR of 16.72%
- The building information modeling market is expected to grow from a market share of $2640.12 million in 2013 to $8646.47 million by 2020 at a CAGR of 16.72%.
- Players involved in the development of building information modeling market include Archidata Inc.(Canada), Asite Solutions Pvt.
- This growth is expected due to the growing industrial sector for the building information modeling market.
- Browse 111 market data tables and 80 figures spread through 230 pages and in-depth TOC on “Building Information Modeling Market – Analysis and Forecast 2013 – 2020”.
- The quality of building information modeling process is determined by reducing costs, saving time, and improving speed of the process.