- Certain information contained in this document may include “forward-looking information”.
- Following the dispute settlement, it was determined that working through the Québec end-of-year construction holiday (December 18th – January 3rd) would not result in commercial production prior to year-end.
- MONTREAL, QUEBEC–(Marketwired – Dec 15, 2015) – Orbite Technologies Inc. (ORT.TO)(EORBF) (“Orbite” or the “Company”) announced today that a dispute, now resolved, with one of its contractors will push the end of construction of its HPA production facility and start of commercial production into Q1 2016.
- In this document, words such as “may”, “would”, “could”, “will”, “likely”, “believe”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “intend”, “plan”, “estimate” and similar words and the negative form thereof are used to identify forward-looking statements.
- Without limiting the foregoing, the information and any forward-looking information may include statements regarding projects, costs, objectives and future returns of the Company or hypotheses underlying these items.
SHOVEL STRUCK UNDERGROUND ELECTRIC CABLE
- Barnsley Magistrates Court heard that the underground electric cable was struck by a metal spade used to excavate a post hole..
- The workman received an electric shock although the shock did not cause any lasting injury.
- Berneslai Homes Ltd has been prosecuted after a joiner received an electric shock whilst replacing a wooden garden fence at a domestic property in Barnsley on 26 November 2013.
- Berneslai Homes Ltd is responsible for managing 18,800 homes on behalf of Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council.
- The case follows a subsequent HSE investigation into safety standards during maintenance work of council owned domestic properties.
High Construction Completes Reconstruction of Turnpike Service Plaza – Press Release Rocket
- High Construction is an affiliate of High Real Estate Group LLC, which also includes Greenfield Architects Ltd., High Associates Ltd., High Investors Ltd., and High Hotels Ltd.
- High Construction Company has completed the reconstruction of the Pennsylvania Turnpike Service Plaza at Valley Forge.
- High Construction Company announced that it completed the reconstruction of the Pennsylvania Turnpike Service Plaza at Valley Forge.
- The new Valley Forge plaza, located at milepost 324.6 (eastbound between the Downingtown Exit #312 and the Valley Forge Exit #326), is open 24 hours.
- High Construction Company provides design-build, general contracting, and construction management services throughout the mid-Atlantic region of the United States.
Morgan Sindall London losses hit £7m Ι Construction Enquirer
- Morgan Sindall has revealed that its troubled London and South East construction division ran-up losses of £7m during the first half of this year.
- Morgan Sindall said “regional overhead has been reduced accordingly to match this level of activity.”
The company declined to comment on the number of job losses in London and the South East but said there has been “extensive leadership change”.
- The London losses wiped-out construction profits of £3m across the rest of the country sending the division to a £4m loss
The troubles are far from over in London and the South East where “problem” jobs have been completed but other “lower margin” contracts are still being worked through.
- Company executives confirmed the figures during a presentation to analysts on the firm’s half-year results.
- To share your stories email Grant Prior or Aaron Morby… always off the record