- The building information modeling market is expected to grow from a market share of $2640.12 million in 2013 to $8646.47 million by 2020 at a CAGR of 16.72%.
- Players involved in the development of building information modeling market include Archidata Inc.(Canada), Asite Solutions Pvt.
- This growth is expected due to the growing industrial sector for the building information modeling market.
- Browse 111 market data tables and 80 figures spread through 230 pages and in-depth TOC on “Building Information Modeling Market – Analysis and Forecast 2013 – 2020”.
- The quality of building information modeling process is determined by reducing costs, saving time, and improving speed of the process.
Enterprise Data Management Strategy
- In this article we take stock of enterprise data management challenges; and a solution roadmap which improves the ability to create a successful enterprise data management framework that supports the organisations goals of accurate business insight and competitive edge.
- Data publication and distribution to different systems
When architecting an enterprise data management solution, both of these aspects must be kept in mind.
In summary, post a decision on buy/build/outsource or partner, five basic tenets can be applied for enterprise data management success:
- With the benefits of outsourcing kicking in, more units can be brought under the fold of the enterprise data management program.
- The huge amount of customization required to fit the individualistic needs of a organization can require far more effort than expected, negatively impacting the success of an enterprise data management program, complicated by misconceptions around Big Data.