Skip to content
- This was not a public enquiry into a war, a plane crash or a complicated corporate legal case.
- This is a tawdry saga that has wasted time and money, and only served to exacerbate the deep, deep pain and loss felt by a family.
- The impact on families and all those involved in serious incidents is devastating.
- The construction trades union UCATT has expressed concern that criminal proceedings, arising from the death of an electrician working on a demolition site in August 2007, have taken over 8 years to conclude (November 2015).
- There is no justifiable reason why a case like this should not be resolved quickly.