- You are here: Home » News » Banking news » R3 assembles expert technology team to lead distributed ledger initiative
Financial innovation firm R3 announced the team tasked with managing the design and delivery of advanced distributed ledger technologies to global financial markets in partnership with its consortium of member banks.
- The R3 collaborative model is the best way to quickly, efficiently and cost effectively deliver these new technologies to global financial markets.
- The team brings together a unique set of expertise in electronic financial markets, distributed ledgers and blockchain technologies.
- In his fifteen-year career at IBM he specialized in the application of new technology in banking and financial markets.
- Ian Grigg, Architecture Consultant: Ian is a financial cryptographer with 20 years experience building secure ledger systems for the internet.
Green light for 1m sq ft Lancashire industrial park Ι Construction Enquirer
- Plans for a 1m sq ft light industrial park at Whitebirk in Lancashire have been approved by Hyndburn Borough Council.
- Property investor Praxis Holdings secured planning permission for a large mixed-use scheme incorporating industrial and distribution units, plus around 35,000 sq ft of hotel, food and leisure space.
- The 85-acre site, to be known as Frontier Park, is next to Junction 6 of the M65.
- The initial phase of construction is set to begin in 2016 with the first building occupied by the end of 2017.
- Preparatory works are scheduled to start on site in December and expected to last nine months.