Skip to content
- MORE than £100 million in contracts is set to be awarded for a new hospital in East Lothian.
- The new £72m community hospital for East Lothian will be built and serviced by Galliford Try, it was announced yesterday.
- In a further boost for the company, Galliford Try’s facilities management business has been appointed preferred bidder to provide ongoing hard facilities maintenance and lifecycle management to the East Lothian Community Hospital.
- Some services will return to East Lothian as part of the new development and it will bring an increase of almost 60 per cent in the number of inpatient beds to the county.
- The FTSE-250 housebuilding and construction group confirmed that its Morrison Construction division has been named preferred bidder for the hospital, one of the flagship projects for the Hub South East Scotland on behalf of NHS Lothian.