Skip to content
- The company will be acquiring Case, a building information modeling and consultancy firm, for an undisclosed amount.
- Case launched in May 2008 with a plan to bring better technology and information flow to the process of architecting and constructing a building.
- WeWork, the NYC tech (and real estate) darling valued north of $5 billion, has today announced its first acquisition.
- Eventually, the relationship between WeWork and Case grew even more, with Case helping carry vital information from the real estate group to the operations department and other corners of the company that would have a say in building design.
- The team starts at the property buying stage and helps clients make decisions about purchases, design, and building operations while ensuring that collaboration between owners, builders and architects is smooth.