Skip to content
- In this stage show, Harbridge pays homage to the girl who inspired La Traviata, The Lady of the Camellias and Baz Luhrmann’s Moulin Rouge.
- Her moniker was inspired by the 16th century French philosopher Michel de Montaigne, pioneer of the modern essay.
- Warmer ocean conditions mean jellyfish are able to thrive better than ever before, with overfishing wiping out competitors.
- Indie pop singer Montaigne, also known as Jessica Cerro, begins her national tour in Perth, following the release of her single Clip my Wings.
- By spending more time in Australia than his country of birth, he’s able to present some pointed insights on what Aussies are like – jokes that he says homegrown comics wouldn’t be able to get away with.
- That view of 20 Fenchurch Street that brought you to tears is the exact opposite of what he wanted.
- Either 20 Fenchurch Street is there as long as it endures, or we do something about it.
- After a day in Paris at Frank Gehry’s exhilarating fish-like, wave-like I found myself on the South Bank almost weeping at the view of 20 Fenchurch Street.
- I still find it very hard to accept that Centre Point, a building that once personified hit-and-run property development, should now be a listed building.
- Or even Sant’Elia, although buildings like 20 Fenchurch Street do seem to exploit modern engineering to create futurist dreams that would be a lot better left on paper.