Skip to content
- The Rhino-Grasshopper-ARCHICAD alliance lets architects and designers use Grasshopper’s algorithmic design tool with ARCHICAD BIM software using a unique iterative design workflow.
- With this, GRAPHISOFT hopes to make BIM a more versatile design tool for architects.
- By using the connection, BIM can be used before building elements are differentiated.
- This design workflow stands out in its ability to help the user easily explore a large number of design variations.
- The new tool integrates the traditional design process with a computational design approach.