Skip to content
- Initially these injured construction workers were rushed to the Primary Health Centre in Mauda where they received preliminary treatment.
- Nagpur (Mauda): In what could be mentioned as unfortunate especially on a festive day, the slab of an under-construction building collapsed and fell on the construction workers working on the site on January 15, 2016.
- Nearly 22 workers were trapped in the debris of the collapsed slab.
- The Police, Fire and other departments of the district administration swung into action and retrieved every construction worker from the debris.
- However, Medical Officer of Casualty Ward Dr Vaneeta Bokade added that no worker is critical but are being treated for minor injuries, abrasions, lesions etc. . .