- Somerville, NJ – December 08, 2015 – Pieros Construction Co., Inc., of Somerville, New Jersey, has received GAF’s most prestigious contractor award: The GAF President’s Club Award.
- Pieros Construction of Somerville, NJ, has received GAF’s 2014 President’s Club Award.
- This highly coveted award recognizes Pieros Construction as one of the “elite of the elite” among commercial roofing contractors in the United States.
- Pieros Construction has been a GAF Master Select(TM) commercial roofing contractor since 2003.
- All of these contribute to our commitment to identify and fulfill our customers’ needs.”
About Pieros Construction Co., Inc.
GCC Hosts Record High USD 3 Trillion in Construction Projects
- Counting both ongoing and planned construction projects the GCC’s construction pipeline totals USD 2.8 trillion especially in mixed-use mega-developments airports and seaports and transportation infrastructure according to the recent report “GCC Powers of Construction 2015” by Deloitte.
- At The Big 5 Tekla is showcasing its BIM software Tekla Structures 21 and Tekla Structural Designer along with Tekla BIMsight an open BIM viewer and Tekla Field 3D for viewing BIM models on smartphones and tablets.
- (MENAFN Press) Tekla to Further Integrate with Trimble Delivering Global Best Practices in Construction Technology to Middle East
Dubai United Arab Emirates: GCC contractors must adopt the latest construction software to ensure the swift delivery of nearly USD 3 trillion worth of construction projects industry experts declared today ahead of The Big 5 construction exhibition.
- Advancing government BIM mandates further demonstrate the Middle East’s desire to be on par with global innovators in the construction field” said Paul Wallett Area Business Director Tekla Middle East.
- From BIM to holographic technology to real estate management software we’ll deliver best practices in technology to help the Middle East’s architecture engineering and construction firms deliver on innovation agendas” added Paul Wallett.
Commercial HVAC content from Contracting Business
- Using the model, contractors can determine the proper sequence of installation, as well as which trades will clash during installation.
• 5D: Estimating.
- In comparison to traditional coordination, BIM projects result in shorter construction schedules.
- This is particularly important for BIM coordination time.
- Build BIM into your Business
Haven’t a clue what the elements above mean or how to put them into action?
- While many think of BIM as software, in reality BIM is more about workflows and social practices.