- You are here: Home » News » Banking news » R3 assembles expert technology team to lead distributed ledger initiative
Financial innovation firm R3 announced the team tasked with managing the design and delivery of advanced distributed ledger technologies to global financial markets in partnership with its consortium of member banks.
- The R3 collaborative model is the best way to quickly, efficiently and cost effectively deliver these new technologies to global financial markets.
- The team brings together a unique set of expertise in electronic financial markets, distributed ledgers and blockchain technologies.
- In his fifteen-year career at IBM he specialized in the application of new technology in banking and financial markets.
- Ian Grigg, Architecture Consultant: Ian is a financial cryptographer with 20 years experience building secure ledger systems for the internet.
Party with the Eameses! Inside the modernist masters’ riotous home
- As Charles Eames used to tell his staff: “Take your pleasure seriously.”
- The Eameses playful mischief is still evident in their home studio, the smaller pavilion that stands across a small courtyard from the house.
- New employees of the Eames Office would be set the daunting challenge of rearranging the keys to make a new tune.
- As the British brutalist architect Peter Smithson, an Eames-admiring contemporary, put it: “They made it respectable to like pretty things”.
- A replica features in the exhibition, providing an appropriately anarchic plinkety-plonk soundtrack to the riot of ideas.