- If built, the 230-storey, 1,152m tall “Bride Tower” would be located in Basra and would be made up of four buildings joined together.
- An alien planted in the city, disconnected from the urban scale at ground level.
“The Bride, on the other hand, will be conceived as a city itself both vertically but also horizontally from the ground.
- The tallest building under construction is the 1km-high Kingdom Tower in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- However there is no fixed location for the building, and although Basra is relatively peaceful and prosperous, neither a construction schedule nor a price has been suggested.
- The tallest building completed is the 830m Burj Khalifa in Dubai.