Skip to content
- Construction of Palmerston hospital, a project in the satellite city south of Darwin with $110m of federal funding, was supposed to have begun in 2014.
- NT health minister John Elferink and federal MP Natasha Griggs were in attendance.
- On Friday media were invited to attend the first pouring of concrete for a stairwell at the site to mark a construction milestone.
- The stunt accusation is the latest in a series of controversies to have dogged the hospital.
- A spokesman for Griggs said the senator was involved in securing federal funding, but did not wish to comment on how the site was managed.