Skip to content
- The workers were hurt on the second floor of 317 Madison Ave.at 42nd St. across from Grand Central Terminal about 10:15 a.m., officials said.
- Two workers were injured when a ceiling collapsed in Midtown Friday morning.
- John Gallagher, a spokesman for Tishman Construction, which is overseeing site work, described the injuries as “minor” and said the wounded workers would be released from the hospital today.
- It’s not immediately clear what caused the collapse.
- First responders transported the injured pair to Bellevue Hospital both in serious condition, the FDNY spokeswoman said, and one of the victims is suffering from life-threatening injuries.