Skip to content
- For example, in South Australia and Tasmania a number of energy infrastructure construction projects are going ahead.
- This solid performance is a consequence of high levels of investment in oil and gas and energy infrastructure projects.
- Notwithstanding the aforementioned power station, it’s largely a different story in the energy and utilities construction sector, however.
- However, it isn’t stalling altogether and there are still some ongoing construction projects, including in Queensland.
- Meanwhile, a project to develop the rail infrastructure in Melbourne is continuing with an upgrade of the Cranbourne-Pakenham rail corridor.