- The branding of 2016 as the Year of Innovation, Architecture and Design, follows this 2015’s Year of Food and Drink status, and 2014’s Year of Homecoming.
- VisitScotland’s involvement signals the belief that there’s a tourism buck to be made out of selling Scotland’s architecture – both historic and new – as an attraction.
- WHEN fire tore through Glasgow School of Art’s Mackintosh building on 23 May, 2014, the shockwaves spread far beyond the confines of the creative community.
- Turning the festival – and the entire Year of Innovation, Architecture and Design – into a financial success is the responsibility, ultimately, of the quango.
- Contemporary structures add a new layer to our built environment, taking inspiration from and sometimes reacting against past achievements in design.
Vectorworks Announces Six BIM Camp Events
- Beginning tomorrow and continuing over the next three months, global design software developer Vectorworks, Inc.® will host six BIM Camp events in major U.S. cities including: Boston, New York, Chicago, New Orleans, Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- Continue to check back at this page for future BIM Camp location announcements.
- Dates and locations of upcoming camps include:
The cost to attend a BIM Camp is $25 per person.
- “Our BIM Camps are geared toward those who might be unsure of how to use the cutting-edge technology to its fullest capacity,” said Rubina Siddiqui, Senior BIM solutions specialist at Vectorworks.
- Vectorworks, Inc. is a global design software developer serving the architecture, landscape and entertainment industries.